Join us for our 10th Annual Pie Day!
One of the Lions great traditions, Pie Day is a great opportunity to catch up with old mates, welcome new faces around the club and charge into a new footy season. Join us for a great afternoon filled with Jan’s homemade meat pies, libations and good cheer.
Pie Day directly follows our first session of Co-Ed Footy!
Everyone is welcome and we’d love for you to join us!
- JAN’S WORLD FAMOUS HOMEMADE MEAT PIES! Arrive early to make sure you get 1 or 2. They are not to be missed.
- Meet & Greet – This is the best place to catch up with old mates and welcome new ones to the club.
- Quarter Toss – This old favorite is back! Think carnival coin toss game in a bar.
- Beer, Wine & Soda – Yes, they’re included! (Rumor has it, Bob has been home brewing a new keg of “Wet Cement”). After last year’s performance we’ll be sure to have a backup keg ready to go!
- Cornhole Tournament – A good outlet for those competitive juices before the footy season starts
All this for the very reasonable price of $25 (early bird). All proceeds directly benefit the club!
Location: The BItmead’s – 2006 Beryl St. Pacific Beach 92109 (Map Below)
Date & Time: March 11, 2017 at 2pm (Following the first session of Co-Ed Footy)
Admission: $25 With the Early Lion Discount (Pay By March 10 2017) or $35 the day of the event.
Purchase your admission here or pay at the event: