The San Diego Lions have had a spectacular year and we’re looking forward to celebrating all the years ups and downs together!
We’ll have a formal (flip flops optional) awards presentation dinner at
Hunter Steakhouse on Saturday, Nov. 5 at 7 pm.
Hunter Steakhouse-Mission Valley
2445 Hotel Circle Place
San Diego CA 92108
Options for dinner include: $35/person
- PRIME RIB – PETITE CUT – Half a pound Our signature. Seared in an herb crust and slow roasted for hours to ensure the most tender prime rib available. Served with ruby port au jus, creamed horseradish, mixed vegetables and red skin garlic mashed potatoes.
- NEW YORK- The steak with the heartiest beef flavor. Served with and mixed vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes.
- FOREST MUSHROOM CHICKEN- Grilled chicken breasts covered with a rich whiskey peppercorn sauce accented with sautéed mushrooms. Served with rice pilaf and mixed vegetables.
- SALMON with HOLLANDAISE – Salmon, grilled then topped with a rich Hollandaise sauce. Served with rice pilaf and mixed vegetables
- VEGETARIAN OPTION as well. ($23)
- Children’s meal $10/child
Tickets which include your choice of meal are available now. Prepay for your ticket here:
If anyone has photos from the year they would like to contribute to the slide show, please email Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org
AFTER PARTY TBD!!