Join us for the 9th Annual Pie Day!
One of the Lions great traditions, Pie Day is a great opportunity to catch up with old mates, welcome new faces around the club and celebrate the success of the Co-Ed Footy Season. Join us for a great afternoon filled with Jan’s homemade meat pies, libations and good cheer.
Everyone is welcome and we’d love for you to join us!
- JAN’S MEAT PIES! Arrive early to make sure you get 1 or 2. They are not to be missed.
- Meet & Greet – This is the best place to catch up with old mates and welcome new ones to the club.
- CO-ED Footy Awards- Come celebrate the conclusion of our Spring Co-Ed Footy Season!
- Quarter Toss – This old favorite is back! Think carnival coin toss game in a bar.
- Beer, Wine & Soda – Yes, they’re included! (Rumor has it, Bob has been brewing a new keg of “Wet Cement”)
- Cornhole Tournament – A good outlet for those competitive juices before the footy season starts
All this for the very reasonable price of $25 (early bird price). All proceeds directly benefit the club!
Location: The BItmead’s – 2006 Beryl St. Pacific Beach 92109 (Map Below)
Date & Time: March 12, 2015 at 2pm (Following the Co-Ed Footy Grand Final!)
Admission: $25 With the Early Lion Discount (Pay Before March 9 2015) or $35 (Between March 9, 2015 and March 12, 2015)
Purchase your admission here or pay at the event: